Thursday 14 June 2012

sonam kapoor photos









Sonam Kapoor (born 9 June 1985) is an Indian film actress and fashion icon who appears in Bollywood films. Kapoor made her acting debut in 2007 with Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Saawariya opposite Ranbir Kapoor and subsequently featured in the offbeat drama Delhi-6 (2009). She earned her first commercial success with the romantic comedy I Hate Luv Storys (2010)
My blog is only for information purposes. I love to have all super hit bollywood actresses wallpapers and photos in my blog. I dedicate my blog to all of the buddys who really love their super stars. Here you can find all of the pics of the bollywood super stars, their daily life photos as well as stunning wallpapers. I need your reviews and comments so please tell me how you take my work. Thanks...

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment